A man, Uchenna Nwafor in his late 40s has been forced to run the street naked for allegedly getting his 22 year-old-daughter pregnant.
Uchenna, popularly known as Naked Wire, according to reports hailed from Umuegbe Alaenyi Ogwa in Mbaitoli council area of Imo state.
DAILY POST gathered that the villagers had stormed the man’s house at the early hours of Monday, demanding that he goes through the normal traditional cleansing of running naked with palm fronts tied all over him.
Speaking with the member who represented the constituency in Imo House of Assembly, Ifeanyi Nnataraonye, he described the act as abominable.
Similarly, he condemned the decision of the villagers to strip the man naked in the name of traditional cleansing.
He said the idea did not help matters as the man, according to him, was seen moving around hours later.
The former lawmaker suggested that the police should have been allowed to take charge of the situation.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Football2020.10.28See The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Was Ruled Out Of Champions League Clash With Rival Lionel Messi
- Crime2020.10.28Police Arrests 126 Suspects For Jail-break, Looting, Others In Edo
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.