A Vietnamese new born baby boy has been pictured holding the contraceptive coil his mom used in a clearly failed bid to stop her conceiving.
the incident happened at the Hai Phong International Hospital, Vietnam.
The baby boy who’s the third child to a 34 year old Vietnam woman who allegedly inserted the intrauterine device (IUD) two years ago. She definitely didn’t expect such an outcome. Her IUD came out the very same day her baby was born. A few moments after his birth, the boy clutched the coil, as if he was showing off who won in the battle.
According to Tran Viet Phuong, head of Hai Phong International Hospital second obstetrics department, said:
“After delivery, I thought him holding the device was interesting, so I took a picture. I never thought it would receive so much attention.”
According to Dr. Phuong, the IUD may have failed to prevent the pregnancy if it had moved from its original position. Phuong states that although the device is used as a birth control tool, it does not have a 100 percent success rate.
See More Photos Below:
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Crime2020.10.28Police Arrests 126 Suspects For Jail-break, Looting, Others In Edo
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)