A Vietnamese new born baby boy has been pictured holding the contraceptive coil his mom used in a clearly failed bid to stop her conceiving.
the incident happened at the Hai Phong International Hospital, Vietnam.
The baby boy who’s the third child to a 34 year old Vietnam woman who allegedly inserted the intrauterine device (IUD) two years ago. She definitely didn’t expect such an outcome. Her IUD came out the very same day her baby was born. A few moments after his birth, the boy clutched the coil, as if he was showing off who won in the battle.
According to Tran Viet Phuong, head of Hai Phong International Hospital second obstetrics department, said:
“After delivery, I thought him holding the device was interesting, so I took a picture. I never thought it would receive so much attention.”
According to Dr. Phuong, the IUD may have failed to prevent the pregnancy if it had moved from its original position. Phuong states that although the device is used as a birth control tool, it does not have a 100 percent success rate.
See More Photos Below:
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Entertainment2020.08.14Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy
- Entertainment2020.08.13See What A Nigerian Woman Said About Ronaldo That Caused Frenzy On Twitter
- Celebrity2020.08.13The Future Of Hollywood Is Right here! Keep Making Magic – Netflix Surprised Ikorodu Bois With Electronics Gift.
- News2020.08.12Terrible: Mother, Daughter and a Newborn Baby Died in Fatal Car Accident