A Nigerian woman was caught red-handed while trying to steal a human hair which is reportedly sold around 200k.
Like the old saying goes, everyday is for the thief and on day is for the owner of the house, in this case the thief who happens to be a nursing mother identified as Favor was nabbed in Balogun market Lagos after stealing two human hair, the pricetag for each of the hairs is 150k and 50k bringing it a round number of 200k.
According to the owner of the shop who captured the moment, this is not the first time this woman was caught stealing in this shop, infact as a matter of fact the last time she attempted stealing she was pardoned and was allowed to but not without warning her to stay away from the shop but she never listened, unfortunately for her she got caught on her second coming.
Again the woman was seen pleading for mercy, but once bitten twice shy, this time the man is out to disgrace her.
Watch The Video Below:
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Entertainment2020.08.14Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy
- Entertainment2020.08.13See What A Nigerian Woman Said About Ronaldo That Caused Frenzy On Twitter
- Celebrity2020.08.13The Future Of Hollywood Is Right here! Keep Making Magic – Netflix Surprised Ikorodu Bois With Electronics Gift.
- News2020.08.12Terrible: Mother, Daughter and a Newborn Baby Died in Fatal Car Accident