Leicester and Nigerian midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi has emerged as a summer transfer target for Manchester United.
The Manchester club are believed to be in the hunt for a holding midfielder, but would wait until the summer to push for a bid.
According to reports by The Express, United included the 23-year-old defensive midfielder to their transfer wish list.
They are planning to make a bid for his services if they miss out on Donny van de Beek, who plays for Ajax.
The Nigerian International has attracted interest from several European clubs including Real Madrid and recently Paris Saint-Germain.
Ndidi has been spectacular for the Foxes ever since he joined from Belgian club Genk in January 2017.
He remains one of the best tacklers in the World and also an indispensable member of Brendan Rodgers squad.
So far, he has featured in 130 games for Leicester City, including 29 appearances this season.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying
- World2020.07.08China gives U.S. condition to involve in trilateral arm control