The Nigeria army has successfully thwarted plans by the Islamic sect bokoharam and Islamic State in West Africa or the Islamic State’s West Africa Province (ISWAP) to unleash hell on the northern Borno community.
In a statement posted on their official on Facebook page, the Nigeria army reveals that gallant troops launched an operation destroy the enemy on the insurgent group after the militants tried to lay siege on the community.
According to the statement, after a long gun battle with the enemy, the army killed dozens of bokoharam fighters while recapturing their equipment.
The army said that 41 bodies was recovered from the incident that happened on Saturday 13th june.
Two soldiers were Unfortunately killed while three others were seriously wounded.
Among the other thing recovered by the troops are 10 Ak 47 ruffles, two rocket propelled gun 7 tubes, eight rocket propelled gun 7 bombs, one general purpose machine gun, two PKT machine guns, one Dane gun, one SPG 9 gun and one dushka machine gun.
Other items recovered from the groups are; two anti-aircraft guns, one anti-aircraft gun barrel, four SPG 9 bombs and one hand grande, one tool box, two transistor radios, 49 rounds of anti-aircraft gun ammunition, 386 rounds of 7.62mm NATO ammunition And seven gun trucks.
See Screenshots Below:
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.09.29I Have Feelings For Laycon – Nengi Confesses
- Celebrity2020.09.2910 Popular American Superstars Who Cannot Match Davido Instagram Record
- Celebrity2020.09.28Mercy Aigbe Signs New Endorsement Deal (Photos)
- Video2020.09.28Black Mum Withdrawn Her Daughter From Class After Her White Teacher Told Them That George Floyd Doesn’t Deserve To Be Honored (VIDEO)