Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has released his 25-man list of players for the upcoming friendly games against African heavyweights Tunisia and Ivory Cost.
The list which was recently released via the official social media accounts of the Nigerian national team features three goalkeepers, eight defenders, five midfielders and nine forwards.
It also has five stand-by squad featuring Tyrone Ebuehi, Shehu Abdulahi, Ramon Azeez, Josh Maja and Henry Onyekuru.
U-17 world cup winng goalkeeper Dele Alampasu got his first International call up along with other newbies. Rohr’s team features one of the deadliest African attack trio of Samuel Chukwueze, Victor Osimhen and Ahmed Musa.
See the full squad in the image below:
Super Eagles team will take on the Elephants of Cote d’Ivoire on October 9 in Austria and will then face the Carthage Eagles of Tunisia at the same venue four days later.
Meanwhile, the team will be donning their newly released kits for the two friendly games.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?
- Football2020.10.26Pogba vows to take legal action against The Sun for publishing fake news about his retirement
- Celebrity2020.10.26Celebrities react to another video of Babatunde Fashola doing detective work at Lekki Toll-Gate