Nigerian Football Federation (NFF), officially revealed their new home and away kits from Nike.
After unveiling the kits with some unknown figures sometime ago, the jersey was modelled by several players from the Super Eagles and Super Falcons team of Nigeria.
The home kit was said to be a hand-drawn design that fuses the traditional aesthetic of the Nigerian agbada robe with modern football design.
The away jersey was inspired by Onaism, a traditional artistic movement central to Nigerian design and craft represented in the trim details.
Nike said it undertook deep cultural immersions to design the jerseys.
The fantastic way these kits were designed has caught the attention of people around the world. Bleacher Report Football posted some pictures of the new kit on their Instagram page and it received nothing but praises.
Read some of the comments below:
Most people thinks that this new kit could break the astounding sales figures of the previous 2018 world cup jersey.
What do you think? Drop your comments below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation
- Football2020.10.29Aribo, Etebo, Osimhen and others returns as Rohr announce Super Eagles list for Sierra Leone
- Football2020.10.29Read John Ogu’s response when asked if he was threatened to apologize to Nigerians