From the video above, you will see a popular pastor, a gospel preacher saying;
“Everyone cannot be preaching love, I’m not a man of preacher of love, I’m the war, I’m the fight, I am Indaboski bahose!”.
Most of you might know the pastor but for those of you who don’t know him, he is a Nigerian celebrity pastor, prophet, founder and president of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention and Deliverance Ministry inc., a.k.a the Land Freedom, Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Odumeje who also liked to be referred to as the ‘Indaboski the Lion’.
As a Christian, we all are followers of Jesus Christ and that means we all have the responsibility of following the good examples that he left behind when he was on Earth.
Jesus Christ taught us how to love, infact his teachings was based on love.
At one time Jesus explained to his disciples that as Christian’s, everyone will know get to know you when they see the love that exists between them. (Read) John 13:35 and Galatians 5:22.
So how can a clergyman who claims to represent Jesus Christ says he is not a preacher of love?
Is there something he is not telling us?
RELATED ARTICLE: SEE THE NAME ODUMEJE GAVE HIS FIFTH CHILD
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)
- Politics2020.10.25“Our Lifestyle Is Provoking the Youths” – Rochas Okorocha Warns Other Senators