Nigerian most radical pastor, prophet, founder and president of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention and Deliverance Ministry inc., a.k.a the Land Freedom, Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Odumeje who also liked to be referred to as the ‘Indaboski the Lion’ and wife Uju Ohanaemere has welcomed their fifth child together.
The Anambra based celebrity prophet who is well known for his unusual ways of performing miracles welcomed another another son to his young Lion family earlier on Saturday 22nd August.
His facial expressions says it all, he was full of joy when he broke the good news on his official Instagram account while also sharing the moment he first held his son which he named ‘5G’.
Welcome to my Home Baby 5G. You you shall bring favour to all the #lionfamily worldwide.
Before the arrival of 5G, Odumeje who has been married to his lovely wife already has four kids, two boys and two girls.
A very big congratulations to the Lion himself
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)
- Politics2020.10.25“Our Lifestyle Is Provoking the Youths” – Rochas Okorocha Warns Other Senators