An unidentified Kenyan man have been spotted saying a whole lot of negative things about Nigerians in a video trending on social media.
In the video which was discovered on the twitter account of Reno Omokri, the man said that Zimbabwe, Zambia, Ghana and several other countries in Africa are not comfortable with Nigerians because of their “unnecessary aggression”.
“If you go to Congo, they’re not comfortable with Nigerians,” he said.
“Both Zimbabwe and Zambia, they are not comfortable with Nigerians. In fact, even a country that is close to Nigeria like Ghana has problems with Nigerians.
“This is a natural trait that Nigerians have; there is unnecessary aggression that other people don’t find comfortable,” he affirmed.
The man further claimed that unemployment and terrorism are the reason why Nigerians are depositing themselves and their [lifestyle] in other countries.
“I think because of the terrorism effect that is going on in their country, and because of the bulging population and the high rate of unemployment, so, they are operating like Chinese,” he stated.
He however appealed to Nigerians to stick to the norms of whichever country they reside in, so as to enjoy freedom in their host countries.
“We are only asking Nigerians and other foreigners in our country that, let them live within the norms and traditions of the people of that host country for them to enjoy the freedom and everything that that country brings,” he concluded.
Watch the video below:
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) August 21, 2020
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Health2020.10.25Read someone’s reply after learning that the looted food items in Ekiti warehouse are poisonous
- Lifestyle2020.10.25“We are ending you people,” some youth tell a drunk police officer as they lead him away
- Crime2020.10.25Nigerian man allegedly stabs his countryman to death in Indonesia
- Entertainment2020.10.25‘Nobody Beats civil servants’ in corruption, says actor Emeka Amakeze