David Oyedepo Sodiq Oyeleke Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide has cautioned against the shooting of young people challenging police harassment, extrajudicial killings, and blackmail in the nation.
Oyedepo, who spoke on Sunday at Canaan land, said that the youths have a right to express their displeasure and pains.
The cleric said he was silent over the protest because he warned Nigerians in 2015 but was humiliated.
Calling on Christians to pray, he called for Gods judgement on those behind the killings in the nation.
He depicted the system of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), as the most “frightful” throughout the entire existence of the nation.
We have been having spades of protests across the nation, Every man has a right, legitimately so to express their displeasure and pain, everybody does. Amen
“I kept quiet for a while because in 2015 I warned this nation vehemently consistently because I saw the danger ahead and you can tell. the most gruesome season in the history of this nation is the last 5 years, where lives have no value, quantum killing, now they have face the youth, and because they don’t know who is next, they have a right to say enough is enough.
“Any system that has no value for human-right is irrelevant, if they were killed when they were youths will they be where they are today? and now it would be a sacrilege to shoot the protesters who are not looting, who are not ravaging.
“When you push a goat to the wall then you will know that goats have teeth to bite.
“It is a sacrilege to kill youths during a protest, this protest is legitimate,” he added.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)
- Politics2020.10.25“Our Lifestyle Is Provoking the Youths” – Rochas Okorocha Warns Other Senators
- Crime2020.10.25ENDTIME: See What This Girl Is Doing With Boy Who Is Not Up To 5 Years (Video)
- Tech2020.10.25Samsung Electronics Owner Lee Kun-hee Dies Aged 78