A National youth corps member who graduated from UNIZIK was reportedly killed after she was allegedly poisoned by a man she turned down.
Chizuroke Egodi Onuorah was one of the best graduating students in the Environmental management department and the second best-graduating student in the faculty of environmental sciences.
She was posted to Oyo state for her NYSC where she unfortunately passed away before completing her youth service.
There’s been two different reports about the cause of her death. Friends shared screenshots of a chat where the deceased purportedly claimed that she had been vomiting after being poisoned by a man who was asking her out in Ibadan.
However, another Facebook user claimed she died from “kidney related disease” after battling for months to stay alive. It however is not clear if the kidney disease was as a result of the alleged poisoning.
Below are posts mourning the deceased,
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.09.29I Have Feelings For Laycon – Nengi Confesses
- Celebrity2020.09.2910 Popular American Superstars Who Cannot Match Davido Instagram Record
- Celebrity2020.09.28Mercy Aigbe Signs New Endorsement Deal (Photos)
- Video2020.09.28Black Mum Withdrawn Her Daughter From Class After Her White Teacher Told Them That George Floyd Doesn’t Deserve To Be Honored (VIDEO)