Burna Boy recently clashed with the founder of online news agency Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore, when the latter invited him to join in his planned protest against the government on Thursday October 1.
The Nigerian music star indirectly called out the politician, and warned him not to include him in his deceitful plans.
He wrote via Twitter:
“…you politicians are all the same (especially in Nigeria) and frankly, I don’t trust none of you.@YeleSowore…I Have said that countless times. But you sir Are a politician. Leave me out of your schemes. Thanks,”
Everybody is a Fela fan and supporter now that he is dead. Humans are so Funny, You politicians are ALL the same (especially in Nigeria) and Frankly I don’t trust none of you.@YeleSowore.
— Burna Boy (@burnaboy) September 29, 2020
Sowore’s request has since generated a lot of backlash from people especially his archenemies Reno Omokri. The political activist confirmed with a video that Sowore cannot be trusted.
In the video posted on social media, Sowore was captured boasting that the current administration came to power on his back. He was also captured in another part of the video denying what he initially boasted of.
Watch the video below:
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) September 30, 2020
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?