Suspected hoodlums on Friday attacked protesting Nigerian youths calling for an end to police brutality in Edo State.
Armed with dangerous weapons like guns, cutlasses, the yet to be identified thugs attacked the protesters who gathered at Ring-Road, leaving many with injuries.
It was gathered that six of the protesters were shot by the hoodlums while no less than five were stabbed.
As at the time of filing this report, no death is recorded from the vicious attack.
Watch Video Below; (Warnings; Graphics Content)
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Football2020.10.28See The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Was Ruled Out Of Champions League Clash With Rival Lionel Messi
- Crime2020.10.28Police Arrests 126 Suspects For Jail-break, Looting, Others In Edo
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.