At least ten people have been confirmed dead while five sustained serious injuries in a road accident at Njagachang road in Akamkpa local government area, Cross River state.
According to the information posted in the Instagram page of Nigerian music artist manager Ubi Franklin, the tragic incident happened at about 12:00 noon as a result of the car brakes failure.
The public transport bus seem to have collided with an incoming vehicle and the result of the impact was very massive.
This is sad news is coming on the back of another reported tragedy that took place yesterday at Felele area of Lokoja, Kogi State Capital.
A tanker conveying several tons of petrol exploded in the vicinity and according to the reports by PREMIUM TIMES, not less than 10 persons were confirmed dead, with several properties destroyed.
Read more about it below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?
- Football2020.10.26Pogba vows to take legal action against The Sun for publishing fake news about his retirement