Wardrobe malfunction is a clothing failure that happens accidentally and exposes a person’s intimate parts.
The term “wardrobe malfunction” was first used on February 1, 2004 by singers Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson in a statement attempting to explain the Super Bowl XXXVIII halftime show controversy, during which Jackson’s right breast was exposed.
Justin Timberlake in an apology for the incident, stated that he was sorry that anyone that was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl. Since then wardrobe malfunction has appeared in numerous stories.
How to avoid wardrobe malfunction
1. Run a thorough Check in your outfits before stepping out.
2. Get right with your heels.
3. Grab an extra kit of simple sewing tools and safety pins.
4. If you are wearing a tight-fitting dress, always opt for a seamless underwear.
5. Always keep a sanitary pad for emergency cases.
6. If you lose your earrings stopper, replace it with a piece of eraser.
7. Use an underarm sweat pad to reduce sweat lines around the armpit.
8. Keep a check on every visible stain.
9. Make sure to wear a pair of shorts/biker shorts if wearing a flouncy dress/skirt.
10. Always fit your dress before wearing it out.
Wardrobe malfunction can be very embarrassing when it happens in events.
Cross check outfits to avoid fixing dresses at events.