Do you smoke shisha? do you have friends that love smoking shisha and have been pressuring you to take it because is harmless, or do you have plans of smoking shisha someday? If yes then I think you should listen to the horrible experience a lady had after smoking shisha.
A lady identified as Olaoluwafimihan Bakre has taken to twitter narrate how she was diagnosed with “Acute Myeloblastic Leukaemia” after smoking shisha in a club.
Acute Myeloblastic Leukaemia is a cancer of the blood.
Lessons To Take Home: No matter how you smoke it, tobacco is dangerous to your health. There are no safe substances in any tobacco products, from acetone and tar to nicotine and carbon monoxide. The substances you inhale don’t just affect your lungs. They can affect your entire body.
Smoking can lead to a variety of ongoing complications in the body, as well as long-term effects on your body systems. While smoking can increase your risk of a variety of problems over several years, some of the bodily effects are immediate.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Entertainment2020.09.27Is Official! Laycon Emerges As The Winner Of 2020 Edition Of Big Brother Naija Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Entertainment2020.09.27#BBNAIJA: Nengi emerges 2nd runner up
- News2020.09.27The Moment Nigerian Adesanya Knocks Out Costa To Retains World Middleweight Title (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.27Regina Daniels Releases Breathtaking Pictures On Instagram