Kylie Jenner has discovered an extra-special way to express her immense love for her little daughter Stormi.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashian star took to her Instagram stories on Wednesday, to share a photo of an inscription she made into her specially customised Rolls-Royce.
The proud mother of one clearly expressed her affection for her two-year-old daughter with ‘Stormi’s Mom’ clearly engraved on the Rolls.
See the picture below:
Clearly, Kylie loves lavishing her daughter with expensive presents. The little girl already has one of the most expensive closets at her age.
However, the 22-year-old multi millionaire was recently slammed by her followers after sharing a photo of her little daughter posing in a Louis Vuittonhandbag, worth around £3,000.
See image below:
Meanwhile, Kylie Jenner and her boyfriend Travis Scott welcomed their daughter Stormi into the world on February 1, 2018. But the relationship between the mother and daughter seem to be much stronger.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.29Canadian Prime Minister captured jogging on the open streets. Can an African President do it?
- Celebrity2020.09.29Listen to Kiddwaya’s powerful speech during Brighto’s birthday party
- Celebrity2020.09.29Lagos State internal revenue has reached out to Laycon
- Lifestyle2020.09.28“Real men don’t pester women,” says Yul Edochie”