A Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender group in Brazil have filed a lawsuit against Paris Saint Germain forward Neymar Jr. for allegedly making a discriminatory comment about his mother’s boyfriend.
It was gathered that Neymar’s 53-year-old mother, Nadine Gonçalves and her boyfriend Tiago Ramos(23), had an altercation that led to Ramos punching a window and cutting himself on a piece of glass.
The injury required a trip to the hospital and stitches and a visit from the police.
Afterwards, Daily Mail reported an audio conversation which purportedly captured Neymar using an offensive homophobic word against Ramos.
He was said to have also collided with his friends to ‘insert of a broomstick into the a**s of his mother’s boyfriend’.
A video of the conversation was posted on YouTube.
Listen to the conversation below:
The conversation however didn’t sit well in the minds of the members of the LGBT Association, who according to RT News have already charged the 28-year-old star to court.
READ ALSO: Neymar Rated The Best Dribbler In Europe
Part of the note sent to the Brazilian Public Ministry from the group reads as follows:
“…by reporting that the mother’s boyfriend is bisexual, he [Neymar] and his friends hinted at the possibility of assaulting a gay man, including the insertion of a broom into the anus of the mother’s boyfriend.”
Meanwhile, as at the time of writing this report, Neymar is yet to utter a word to defend himself.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.07.09Manuel Pellegrini appointed as Real Betis manager
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying