Brazilian forward Neymar Jr. has been rated the best dribbler for the 2019-20 European season.
According to the latest release by French football media outlet Optajean, the Brazilian led all of the footballers in Europe with an average 10.7 dribbles per game and 6 successful dribbles per game.
The only player that came close to Neymar’s figures was OGC Nice star Youcef Atal. The Algerian International averaged a total of 8.9 dribbles per game with 3.6 success rate. Supprisingly Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi finished fourth with 5.4 successful dribbles per game.
Check out Optajean top five:
10.7 – Tops dribbles tentés (& réussis) par match dans les 5 grands championnats européens cette saison (min. 5 matches) :
Neymar – 10.7 (6)
Youcef Atal – 8.9 (3.6)
Wilfried Zaha – 8.8 (4.7)
Lionel Messi – 8 (5.4)
Allan Saint-Maximin – 7.7 (4.4)
Neymar really deserves the spot, besides Lionel Messi, he’s arguably the most creative player one could ever think of. He just need to focus on the business aspect of the game to be rated as the best in the world.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying
- World2020.07.08China gives U.S. condition to involve in trilateral arm control