Fruit salad is simply a mixture of different kinds of fruits. It can be paw paw, banana, watermelon, pineapple, apple, etc. The good thing about fruit salad is that it gives you the leisure to use your favorite fruits, so, there are no specific fruits that one should use.
Just get into the market and pick fresh fruits for your fruits salad.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more updates.
Steps to preparing fruit salad :
- Select the fruits you want.
- Wash them thoroughly to remove dirt or sand.
- Remove seeds from fruits that have them such as watermelon and paw paw. Also, carefully scrape off the eyes of the pineapple before cutting.
- Cut fruits in different shapes of your choice. Be creative at that.
- Then arrange your fruit salad in a way you want it or simply mix it all.
- You can add milk to it or juice squashed from an orange.
- Refrigerate for a while, then serve.
You can have only two fruits for your fruit salad if you wish to.