Non-Sticky Noodles are appetizing and delightful to behold. Every noodles lover would want to have their noodles prepared to be Non-Sticky and smooth.
Noodles are a type of dried pasta and are popular in Asian cuisine.
Well-prepared noodles should not be broken or mushy, they should belong too.
Tips to boil Non-Sticky Noodles:
- Get a pot that has enough space.
- Don’t break noodles inside the pot, it is better to put them without breaking them.
- Add noodles only after water boils ( the water should be large and be at a boiling point).
- Add your pack of noodles carefully into the pot.
- Stir intermittently.
- When soft, drain the boiled noodles in a colander.
- Rinse the cooked noodles under running water to prevent them from cooking further.
- Add a few drops of oil to keep it from drying out.
- Garnish to taste.