These days, there is this trend of men crying on their wedding day. Some people have speculated that the tears mean that the man is vulnerable and is in touch with his feelings, while others have doubted it.
Below are 5 reasons why men cry on their wedding day:
1. His bride looks beautiful and he is happy: A man’s bride may look like an angel, far more beautiful than he had ever thought, and the thought of spending forever with this beauty can move him to shed tears of joy.
2. He doesn’t want to get married: Sometimes, when a man is seen crying on his wedding day, people are inclined to think and believe that maybe he doesn’t really want to get married.
3. He is scared of commitment: Some men get scared of commitment, and when they see that they can’t run away from it, they only weep.
4. He is being dramatic: Some men shed tears on their wedding day because they feel like showing off their acting skills do that people can applaud them.
5. He cheated the previous night: His tears might be due to the guilt of a love affair with another weighing down on him. Maybe he had cheated the previous night and the thought of it can make him weep on his wedding day.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more interesting updates.