Popular Nigerian activist Reno Omokri has come up with another piece of advice for the ladies.
In his recent post on Twitter the 46-year-old celebrity told women not to spend much money on hairdos if they are not able to spend money to fix their brains.
“Don’t spend money to fix your hair and refuse to spend money to fix your head. You spend $500 on human hair, yet you can’t spend $5 on an ebook. @BillGates is a centibillionaire (over $100 billion), and he still reads. Reading expands your mind,” he wrote on Twitter.
Don't spend money to fix your hair and refuse to spend money to fix your head. You spend $500 on human hair, yet you can’t spend $5 on an ebook. @BillGates is a centibillionaire (over $100 billion), and he still reads. Reading expands your mind#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) June 2, 2020
If you must know, Bemigho Reno Omokri was an aide to former Nigerian President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. He is an author, a lawyer and the founder of a multimedia project, Build Up Nigeria.
He’s best known for regularly dishing out some nuggets of wisdom and a few controversial ideas via his social media handle.
Three days ago, Reno opined that a woman’s place in a relationship/marriage is not to compete for dominance with the man because it violates the natural law.
“Wanting to dominate your husband doesn’t make you strong. It makes you a closet dominatrix. God created a family order. The man is the head of the home. The woman, no matter how strong she is, or how much she earns, is never the head!”
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying
- World2020.07.08China gives U.S. condition to involve in trilateral arm control