Nollywood star Nadia Buari has taken to social media to issue a timely advice on the way people should go about love.
According to the beautiful Ghanaian actress, it is improper to force someone to make out time for you when he/she is not interested in you.
“Don’t force someone to make time for u, if they really WANT TO, They WILL. If someone truly loves u, they won’t make u feel like u need to constantly fight for their attention.”
She also stated in an Instagram video that the wrong person makes you beg for attention, affection, love and commitment. But the right person will give you these things out of love.
Watch the video below:
Nadia may have learned some vital lessons from her complicated love story over the years. She allegedly accepted two proposals from two men who never got married to her.
Her longtime Nigerian boyfriend Jim Iyke proposed to her on 21st March 2014, but the relationship eventually came crashing. Few months later, she accepted another proposal from her Ghanaian American boyfriend, but hasn’t walked down the aisle yet.
Anyways, who needs a man when you’re already a proud mother of four, including a lovely twin girls.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.01Alexx Ekubo surprises his mother with a car gift (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.30Fans mock Regina Daniels after sharing a picture with her husband and son
- Celebrity2020.09.30Rechael Okonkwo still looks beautiful after going bald, check out these recent photos
- Entertainment2020.09.30Here are the top 16 earners of the BBNaija Lockdown award party