Olive oil is a fat which is obtained from the fruit of the olive tree. The oil I used for many purposes; in cosmetics, medicine, cooking and soap making.
Furthermore, treating you hair with olive oil regularly can help strengthen your hair follicles and also have a soothing impact on the scalp. It also stimulates growth.
Here are 5 benefits of olive oil on the hair:
1. It soothes the scalp: Olive oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve some of the discomfort on your scalp.
2. Promotes hair growth: Olive oil promotes hair growth by reducing excess sebum build-up. The sebum hinders new hair follicle growth and hair growth in general.
Read also: 5 Easy ways to treat damaged hair
3. It softens the hair: Olive oil contains vitamins A and We that will help soften and smoothen the hair.
4. Olive oil helps repair damaged hair: Olive oil contains nutrients that are effective in repairing damaged hair.
5. It prevents breakage: Olive oil is high in Omega 6 fatty acids, which help to keep your hair from breaking and drying out.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more helpful tips.