Damaged hair is also one of the trickiest conditions to treat, and this is often because the hair is already so overprocessed.
If your hair is always dry and you suffer from hair breakage, there’s a high chance your hair is damaged.
Just check out these simple ways to treat damaged hair by yourself.
1. Choose a healthy diet: When you choose a healthier diet that is loaded with whole foods including fruits and vegetables, you are giving yourself a plenty supply of nutrients which are essential for healthy and strong hair.
2. Protect against sun damage: When your hair is exposed to the sun too often, it becomes brittle and even more prone to breakage. You can protect your hair from the sun by wearing a hat and using products that offer UV protection.
Read also: 3 Best home remedies to treat dandruff
3. Use hair mask and hair oils: Hair masks and hair oils nourish and moisturize the hair. They also protect the hair against breakage and further damage.
4. Use a leave-in conditioner: It never hurts to start using a leave-in conditioner. Not only will this help repair damaged hair , but it will also bring some moisture back to the hair and make your hair much easier to work with and manage.
5. Avoid chemical treatments: If you are used to processing your hair, try giving it a rest for a while so that the hair can begin to heal and rejuvenate.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more interesting updates.