Heels are pairs of shoes that give elegance to a lady’s look. It is a good pair for dinner nights, wedding ceremonies, birthdays and any occasion at all.
However, some ladies love to wear heels but are hindered because they find it difficult to fit in and walk comfortably.
Read along if you want to know how to be comfortable on heels.
1. Don’t start with a pair of 6″ stilettos if you are new to wearing heels. Instead, start with mid-height heels then gradually work your way up to wearing very high heels.
2. Avoid thinner heels
The thinner the heel the more difficult it is to walk on. Choose thicker and studier heels to give your feet stability and comfortability.
3. Go for wedges
The feel like flats but look like heels and since the sole is completely flat. They will give you a lot of height with a feeling of comfortability. Wedges are the most comfortable heels.
4. Get a shoe that fits you properly, because if you are struggling to keep your feet in the shoe or wincing because big pain, you’ll find it uncomfortable to walk on. Shoes that are not properly fitted can be dangerous because you run the risk of sleeping out of the shoe.
5. Practice wearing heels. Before stepping out of the house on heels, practice in front of the mirror, walk on carpets and outside the house.
6. Take baby steps, this will deprive you if the normal step you take, it reduces the tone you walk to the same distance. However, it is better because it helps you to keep balance while walking.
7. Walk in a straight line, take one step directly in front of the other. It make you look elegant while walking.
8. Avoid looking at your feet while walking, always look straight and ahead while walking.
9. Don’t wear high heels too often, it may give you blisters on your foot and put pressure on your lower back. If you wear heels everyday, try wearing heels with varying heights it prevents too much pressure or friction on a particular spot.