Although people say that the country is hard, most clubs are always full and you’d be left to wonder how they got the money.
Below are 5 sets of people you are bound to meet in a club:
1. The Lost Ones: This set of people, once they get drunk, they forget where they are. They wouldn’t have any clue where they left their friends or where they are even headed. They are usually confused.
2. The Crier: Once they are drunk, they tend to get emotional and start crying. They’d never stop talking about how people around them maltreat them. Most times, their stories are full of suffering and sorrow.
3. The Silent Ones: This set barely talk. They are bound to spend most of the time observing people and reading their body language.
4. The Ready-To-Fight Ones: This set are always ready to add fuel to an issue once they get high. Before you know it, they are already breaking bottles and raining abuses on people.
5. The Dancers: This set have the moves, the vibes, and the energy. They tend to dance to every song. They are always happy and friendly and just want to have a good time.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more interesting updates.