One of the questions people constantly ask is if the vaccine is to be taken by everyone. The answer is NO.
According to Dr. Jennifer Caudle, an on-air health expert of New Jersey, United States, the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine contains some active ingredient or components that could have a negative effect on patients with certain allergies.
People who had severe allergic reactions to the first dose of the vaccine are advised not to get the second dose.
People who have a history of severe allergic reactions to the active ingredients of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine should not consider taking the vaccine.
According to the FDA, the list of ingredients contained in the vaccine includes the following:
– potassium chloride
– dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate
– monobasic potassium phosphate
– sodium chloride
– lipids or fatty molecules (cholesterol).
- Men and women bathe naked in a river, as popular Anambra prophet performs money ritual (Video) - January 17, 2021
- Tolanibaj’s recent video got people wondering if she is pregnant (watch) - January 17, 2021
- Man reveals his wife’s list of what needs to be done to be allowed special access to her (Photo) - January 17, 2021