Rivers State Governor has confirmed 27 new cases of Coronavirus with Manager of demolished Prodest Hotel, Eleme, listed among the latest cases.
Rivers State Commissioner for Information and Communication, Paulinus Nsirim who made the disclosure Sunday evening said the development validates the State Government’s proactive fight against COVID-19.
Nsirim recalled that “Protest Hotel was demolished two weeks ago because the owners violated Executive Order 7 which banned the operation of hotels.
“The COVID-19 Taskforce members from the Local Government who went to enforce the Executive Order were brutalized and dehumanised leading to the death of one of them.”
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Stories2020.07.08A Two-Year-Old Girl Was Raped While In Coronavirus Isolation Center
- Politics2020.07.07BREAKING: Kwara Chief Of Staff Has Passed Away After Contracting Coronavirus
- Stories2020.07.07Vietnam Miracle Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb (Photos)
- Health2020.07.07No Face Mask, No Boarding Of Flights – FG Warns