Nollywood actor Azubuike Michael Egwu popularly known as Zubby Michael has pronounced himself to be, not ‘one of the best’, but the ‘biggest actor’ in the whole of Africa.
The 35-year-old movie star made this controversial declaration on his Instagram page on Tuesday October 6, 2020. He posted a picture of himself seated boldly on a sofa and wrote the captivating caption: ‘I’m the biggest actor in Africa”
No one could argue the fact that Zubby Michael also known as ‘Eze Ndi Ara’ is a massively talented actor and can fit in almost any role. He has also made a name for himself since joining the Nollywood movie industry in 2006.
However, his statement will go down as one of the ‘biggest’ jokes of the year considering the fact that there are many fishes in the ocean. It’s more like Zlatan claiming to be the best where there are men like Messi and Ronaldo. Nevermind!
Zubby has been nominated for several film awards, but only won the South East Entertainment Award for the Movie icon of the year 2018, whereas there are those who are multiple award winners.
What do you think of Zubby Michael’s claim? Share your comment below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation
- Football2020.10.29Aribo, Etebo, Osimhen and others returns as Rohr announce Super Eagles list for Sierra Leone
- Football2020.10.29Read John Ogu’s response when asked if he was threatened to apologize to Nigerians