Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari has demonstrated by her recent action that, celebrity or no celebrity, everybody is still a child in front of their parents.
Despite her reputation as one of the most famous Nollywood and Ghallywood actresses, Nadia a mother of four lovely children is still scolded by her mother for pulling a hilarious prank.
Well, that’s part of her we don’t usually get to see on the screen, an evidence she’s just like every other person. Just recently the 37-year-old actress took to her Instagram page to share a video where she got her beautiful mum annoyed with her childish pranks.
Nadia began by cheerfully asking her mum a question, the woman initially thought it was a reasonable question, but when she realised that it was all a joke, check out her reaction.
Watch video below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation
- Football2020.10.29Aribo, Etebo, Osimhen and others returns as Rohr announce Super Eagles list for Sierra Leone
- Football2020.10.29Read John Ogu’s response when asked if he was threatened to apologize to Nigerians