Dancing seem to be one of the best form of exercise according to Nollywood actress Uche Jombo Rodriguez.
Jombo has risen to become one of the most sort after and massively talented actresses in Nigerian entertainment industry Nollywood.
Although, she may not be one of the best dancers in the world, but she appreciates the art so much that it has become an integral part of her lifestyle.
The plus-sized mother of one recently took to her Instagram page to share a video of herself dancing to Tiwa Savage’s ‘All Over’ in one of her morning workout.
She wrote as caption:
‘MOOD: Dance and sweat like say na fight!’
‘Who else dance as exercise sometimes’
Check out her weird dance moves below:
Meanwhile, on December 28, 2019, the veteran actress took to social media to celebrate her 40th birthday with some interesting dance video.
She’s currently married to her Puerto Rican spouse, Kenny Rodriguez and their union is happily blessed with a baby boy, Matthew Rodriguez.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?