Rosemond Brown, the Ghanaian actress and vixen who got the social media buzzing today by posing naked with her son on his 7th birthday has come out to defend herself.
In one of her recent posts on Instagram Ms Rosemond also known on social media as Akuapem Poloo apologized for any stress the image might have caused her fans.
She explained that she was only trying to send an artistic message, especially to Children, never to forget the one who caused their birth.
“Am an artist and anything I post is to send a message,” she said.
“Whatever I posted to is an artistic expression…I can’t do porn with my son”.
“Am so sorry if I hurt anyone with my post. I don’t have any bad intention…I was just trying to send a message.”
Watch the video below:
Well, I’m not the right person to judge anyone, but going naked in front of a child is actually not the best way to send a good message.
It is in fact causing more harm than good to the little one.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.07.14Report: Tottenham could sign Victor Osimhen in the next few days
- Entertainment2020.07.13Will Smith takes his wife to the Bahamas despite her recent confession
- Entertainment2020.07.13Kanye West reveals who told him to contest for U.S. Presidency
- Entertainment2020.07.12Nollywood’s Ini Edo gets political re-appointment