U.S. President Donald Trump is still pointing accusing fingers on China as the genesis of the deadly Coronavirus pandemic that has plagued the world.
The 74-year-old President is deeply hurt by ‘the tremendous damage the disease he often refer to as the ‘Chinese Virus’ has caused the world and American citizens.
He expressed his infuriation with the Chinese government in his recent post on Twitter.
“As I watch the Pandemic spread its ugly face all across the world, including the tremendous damage it has done to the USA, I become more and more angry at China. People can see it, and I can feel it!”
It is a well-known fact that the novel Coronavirus disease began it’s spread from the Chinese City of Wuhan. But what isn’t yet clear is how it was introduced to the city.
Trump however believes China should have known better, instead of allowing the virus to spin out of control.
It has shut down much of daily life and pushed the U.S. economy toward recession since the beginning of the outbreak.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Religion2020.10.31Christmas, Easter and Halloween are all the same, says Daddy Freeze
- Entertainment2020.10.312Face gives the only condition for change to happen in Nigeria
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation