Popular Afrobeat star Davido has set his social media fans in an ecstatic mode after he recently shared a video of himself dancing to his newly released single “FEM”.
The 27-year-old singer who went offline from social media for about three-months, returned to Instagram and Twitter on Thursday night with a new video of his first single in 2020 titled “FEM”.
Latest reports shows that the song recorded over 1.8 million YouTube views in less than 24 hours, the fastest for a Nigerian music video.
No doubt, Davido must have been very delighted with his new achievement, and the best way he could express his joy was to take to the dancefloor at his residence in Banana Island Lagos.
His cool dance moves was nothing short of special for his Instagram followers. Watch the video below:
“FEM” is one of the tracks from Davido’s forthcoming album, “A Better Time” which is scheduled for release later this month.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation
- Football2020.10.29Aribo, Etebo, Osimhen and others returns as Rohr announce Super Eagles list for Sierra Leone
- Football2020.10.29Read John Ogu’s response when asked if he was threatened to apologize to Nigerians