Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has been dealt a very big blow after her foundation account was broken by hackers, thereby loosing ’15 years of her life’.
The controversial star took to her official Instagram page to post a pictured message which reads:
“My foundation account has been hacked…I was so careless not to have protected it, shame on the loser who stole 15 years of my life..”
The message was accompanied with the caption: “We have really shitty people in this world…#14yearsGone”.
Although it is not yet clear what Tonto meant by saying she lost 15 years of her life, but it seems she used the expression to emphasize on the relentless effort she put into the foundation.
Her foundation have been very busy over the past week, engaging in humanitarian services and providing support for patients in Hospitals around the Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
According to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Tonto Dikeh’s foundation disbursed food items in Gwagwalada Teaching Hospital in Abuja last week and is hoping to reach out to more and more people soon.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.19Video: Watch what Oshiomhole did before casting his vote
- Football2020.09.19Nigerian youngster breaks Bayern Munich’s Bundesliga record
- Entertainment2020.09.18Controversial lady diabolically call Ned Nwoko to make her his 8th wife (Watch Video)
- Lifestyle2020.09.18White woman reveals what Nigerian women will never do