Ahead of tonight’s grand finale of the Big Brother Season 5, the final five housemates were given a chance to express their last wishes to Biggie.
Nengi said she has no regrets except for the fact that it was her last conversation with Big Brother. Laycon and Dorathy told Biggie that the experience they had in the house was ‘life-changing’.
Neo was grateful that he made his way through the show, and has already began planning for his future and that of his family. Lastly, Vee said her time in the house was fun-filled, but she enjoyed the ups and downs more.
Read their comments below, as stated via the twitter account of BBNaija.
Also Read: Throwback picture of Laycon surfaces online
“#BBNengi is sad that this is the last conversation she is going to have with Biggie and she regrets nothing.”
“#BBLaycon says his experience in the House has been life-changing, unexplainable, wonderful and full of growth.”
“#BBDorathy says she would not change a thing from her experience from the House because she feels loved.”
“#BBNeo is so grateful to be here and has big plans for himself after the journey in the House, starting with the family first!”
“#BBVee says her time in Biggies House has been fun, fun, fun and emotional, but overall she really enjoyed the ups and downs.”
After several weeks of adrenaline, we’ll finally see the winner of the show tonight, who could it be? Drop your comments below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?