Two love birds Neo and Vee were the first two housemates to be evicted from the remaining five finalist.
As usual, the pair were quizzed by Ebuka Obi Uchendu as to what their plans are after the show and as regards their relationship.
Vee was optimistic that time will determine whether their relationship will work or not. “We will know if we would be able to handle what the outside world has for us…let’s just wait, let’s just see how it goes,” she says.
However, when it was Neo’s time, Ebuka asked him, what is your plan with Vee? Neo said he didn’t want to rush into the relationship, even if he wanted to get into anything it has to be strong.
“I think am not the kind of guy that rushes into anything,” he says.
“I know where I have been coming from emotionally and I know where am trying to get to, am not trying to be sceptical about anything. If am going to go into anything for real next time, it has to be something real. I really want to give her [Vee] time.”
Ebuka wasn’t satisfied with that answer, so he asked, is this one (their relationship) over?
Neo replied: “No, we still dey game.”
Well, that for me is not really the best answer from someone who has done virtually all sorts of things, including washing of undies just to earn Vee’s love.
Meanwhile, Laycon was announced as the winner of the BBNaija Season 5 show, after edging Dorathy on votes.
Also Read: Throwback picture of Laycon surfaces online
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Health2020.10.25Read someone’s reply after learning that the looted food items in Ekiti warehouse are poisonous
- Lifestyle2020.10.25“We are ending you people,” some youth tell a drunk police officer as they lead him away
- Crime2020.10.25Nigerian man allegedly stabs his countryman to death in Indonesia
- Entertainment2020.10.25‘Nobody Beats civil servants’ in corruption, says actor Emeka Amakeze