After a successful gathering on Friday, Nollywood actress Ufuoma McDermott has taken to social media to share some of her lovely photos with Chioma Akpotha and Ngozi Nwosu.
As reported by Newsblenda the three actresses were featured as guest speakers in an ‘insightful’ August Women Meeting organised by Mamador during the weekend.
Having spent some quality time with her friend and senior colleague in the wonderful occasion, Mrs. McDermott took to Instagram to express her gratitude with some cool pictures.
See the amazing pictures below:
View this post on Instagram
Just negodu this group of powerful and successful women! What is success if it cannot be shared? What is growth if we cannot pull each other up as we go? I am always blessed to be surrounded by the best support a girl can hope for. @chiomakpotha aunt @officialngozinwosu it is an honour to have had you grace our studio. My marketing manager @zichiii My brand manager @simplyfato and the ever gorgeous @toyeen_p : : Thank you @mamadorng #mamador #MamadorAugustMeeting #Ufuomamador #UfuomaMcDermott #TheBody #ChildOfGrace #OriginalNigerianJollof #FineCaramel #BrandInfluencer #GoGetter
What do you think about these wonderful celebrities? Please share your comments below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.29Canadian Prime Minister captured jogging on the open streets. Can an African President do it?
- Celebrity2020.09.29Listen to Kiddwaya’s powerful speech during Brighto’s birthday party
- Celebrity2020.09.29Lagos State internal revenue has reached out to Laycon
- Lifestyle2020.09.28“Real men don’t pester women,” says Yul Edochie”