Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, has finally shared the long anticipated photos of her new born baby.
In one of her recent posts on Instagram, the 19-year-old actress was seen rocking her cute little child in an all-white outfit, with a little crown on her head.
She accompanied the photos with the heartwarming caption:
“My son…Words cannot express the joy in my hearts whenever I say these words . I am beyond lucky to have you and I promise to be the best mum and your best friend for life . You rock my world BOY @princemunirnwoko“.
See images below:
The smile on her face could tell you that nothing beats the joy of watching your child grow under your care.
Recall that the movie star welcomed her first child with her billionaire husband and politician, Ned Nwoko on June 2020.
They also shared the name of her baby boy which according to her is ‘MUNIR NEJI NED-NWOKO’.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Music2020.10.30Download album: Wizkid – Made In Lagos (Zip File)
- Politics2020.10.30“I was emotional,” Desmond Elliot responds to viral video of him pushing for social media regulation
- Football2020.10.29Aribo, Etebo, Osimhen and others returns as Rohr announce Super Eagles list for Sierra Leone
- Football2020.10.29Read John Ogu’s response when asked if he was threatened to apologize to Nigerians