Veteran Nollywood actress Monalisa Chinda Coker has shared adorable videos of herself and her 12-year-old old daughter Tamara on Instagram.
The 46-year-old film star rarely shares such lovely moments on social media, but she decided to give it a shot today and it turned out to be good for her fans and for her daughter who rarely smiles.
Her lookalike daughter looked so nervous in front of the camera, while the mother was trying to crack her up.
Watch the video below:
Tamara Chinda is Munalisa’s only child, whom she had with her ex-husband Segun Dejo Richards on February 13, 2008. After the annulment of her first marriage in 2009, Monalisa later got married to Victor Tonye Coker, and both spouse are still an item till date.
The actress revealed some time ago in a video that she was a victim of domestic violence in her marriage to her ex-husband Dejo Richards.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?
- Football2020.10.26Pogba vows to take legal action against The Sun for publishing fake news about his retirement