Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has purchased the most expensive car in the world.
As a way to commemorate Juventus’ ninth Serie A title in a row, the five-time ballon d’Or winner chose to get himself a Bugatti Centodieci, understandably the the costliest ride at the moment. It is estimated to be worth a staggering $9.4 million.
Not only is this car very expensive, but it is in fact one of the rarest ever produced. Ronaldo purchased one out of only 10 Bugatti Centodieci’s in the world.
The main talking point of the Centodieci it’s gorgeous exterior styling, designed to emulate and pay homage to the legendary Bugatti EB110.
It also crushes 0-60 in 2.4 seconds, going on to a top speed of 236mph. The rear engine has a quad-turbocharger setup producing 1,600hp – an increase of 100hp over the Chiron.
Take a look at this speed machine below:
This wouldn’t come as a supprise though, especially knowing how obsessed the 35-year-old star is when it comes to luxurious things.
The soccer legend has one of the most expensive car collection in the world, it wouldn’t be such a big deal to get another one of the best.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.29Canadian Prime Minister captured jogging on the open streets. Can an African President do it?
- Celebrity2020.09.29Listen to Kiddwaya’s powerful speech during Brighto’s birthday party
- Celebrity2020.09.29Lagos State internal revenue has reached out to Laycon
- Lifestyle2020.09.28“Real men don’t pester women,” says Yul Edochie”