Popular Nigerian singer Adekunle Gold who is also the husband of Simi , has reacted to claims by the federal government that it has spent N30.5 bn in four month to combat COVID-19 across the country.
Newsblenda has earlier on saturday reported that the Federal Government says it spent N30.5 billion on efforts to fight the covid-19 pandemic.
In that report, the Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris, who disclosed this, said that out the N36.3bn public funds and donations received by the Federal Government, 84 percent which is N30.5bn was actually used to tackle the pandemic between April and July this year.
Many Nigerians has taken to social media to vent their frustrations since after the news was first reported and among them are singer Adekunle Gold.
While reacting to the news, the singer and father of one took to his verified Twitter handle on sunday evening to air his displeasures.
See Tweets Below:
So what do you think? Please Use the comment section to tell us what you think about this piece of information and also to report any typos.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Football2020.10.28See The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Was Ruled Out Of Champions League Clash With Rival Lionel Messi
- Crime2020.10.28Police Arrests 126 Suspects For Jail-break, Looting, Others In Edo
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.