Recent reports from Minneapolis indicates that the former Minneapolis police officer who was seen in a video with his knee on late George Floyd’s neck before his death has been taken into custody by authorities.
See the video here:
Commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety John Harrington, made the announcement on Friday, that one of the heartless officers named Derek Chauvin was taken into custody by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
It is still not clear what the expected charges Chauvin could face are. However, according to the report, answers will be provided by Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman, as he has scheduled a press conference at 1 p.m. concerning a “major development” in the case.
Meanwhile, as at the time of writing this article, none of the other three officers (Tou Thao, Thomas Lane and J Alexander Kueng) involved in Floyd’s murder have been reported as having been taken into custody. Although all four officers were fired a day after Floyd’s death.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Science2020.10.01Watch this amazing video of the second largest fish in the world
- Celebrity2020.10.01Alexx Ekubo surprises his mother with a car gift (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.30Fans mock Regina Daniels after sharing a picture with her husband and son
- Celebrity2020.09.30Rechael Okonkwo still looks beautiful after going bald, check out these recent photos