Popular Nigerian Celebraty pastor, and the founder of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention and Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Odumeje becomes the first pastor to ever seal an endorsement deal.
Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje on Saturday signed an endorsement with Liquid Metal Management to be their Brand Ambassador, therefore he is now the first pastor to officially sign an endorsement deal.
The controversial onitsha base pastor became a house hold name throughout the country after series of videos clips showing his rather awkward way of performing miracles surfaced online.
He is also know for calling himself funny names such as ‘The Lion’, “Indaboski“, “Bahose” and other catchy phrases he do used to describe himself.
Liquid Metal management took to their social media handle to announce the new deal.
“We’re excited to announce the official unveiling and sign on of the Indaboski brand-aka-The lion himself into the @liquidmetalng management firm.”
Watch video below:
— Liquid Metal Management (@liquidmetalng) June 6, 2020
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Health2020.09.20Nigeria Records 97 New COVID-19 Cases, Total Now 57,242 With 1,098 Deaths
- Celebrity2020.09.20Beautiful Pictures From 2Baba’s Surprised Birthday Party (PHOTOS)
- Politics2020.09.20Atiku Says Obaseki’s Victory To End Godfatherism In Nigeria
- Politics2020.09.20#EdoDecides: Watch Dino Melaye Crazy Celebrations (Video)