Mothers who have put in so much on their male children will really have a hard time letting their sons go. They’d need to adjust and come to the understanding that everything has changed and is no longer as it used to be.
Such mothers will need to know that there are other very important woman in their sons’ life, and they might resent you for it. These mothers are always looking for a way to bring you down and they might feel that they’re in a tug of war with you, and this can cause you a whole lot trauma.
Here are 5 signs of a jealous mother-in-law:
1. They are overly emotionally attached and dependent on their sons, and will always try to get as much attention as possible, even to the extent of playing the victim.
2. They don’t respect boundaries even when you’ve made it clear to them. They don’t care to respect your private life or boundaries.
3. They always complain about you to their sons.
4. They get angry easily and also criticize your every step.
5. They try to dominate and control their sons. They also try to control and run the home by taking decisions for you and your husband.
To know how to handle and deal with jealous mothers-in-law, read 5 Ways to deal with a jealous mother-in-law
Visit Newsblenda.com for more interesting updates.