Grandmothers are the the sweetest thing that thing can happened to any child.
The love they shows towards their grandchildren has never been in doubt.
While growing up as a child some of us who experienced the love of our grandmother will tell u how excited it is each time we want to travel to the village for holidays.
Indeed grandmothers are blessings from God.
But they can be funny at times.
While surfing on twitter I came across an old video, a very funny one at that and I thought you might wanna see.
At first I thought the was a domestic violence video and got scared for a minute before i saw the caption i definitely took this out of context.
In the viral video, the grandmother was captured grabbing her granddaughter’s throat while praying for her all because she thought she has contracted coronavirus.
She is casting out all the spirit of Covid-19 in her granddaughter’s neck..lol
this was a few months ago before Corona blew up but my gma is so dramatic she heard me coughing and grabbed me by the throat & started praying like girl 😂😂😂 i’m crying pic.twitter.com/DO5QLDsboh
— pm (@PsalmsCM) May 17, 2020
For those of you who still have your grand parents alive, you should appreciate them.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Entertainment2020.08.14Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy
- Entertainment2020.08.13See What A Nigerian Woman Said About Ronaldo That Caused Frenzy On Twitter
- Celebrity2020.08.13The Future Of Hollywood Is Right here! Keep Making Magic – Netflix Surprised Ikorodu Bois With Electronics Gift.
- News2020.08.12Terrible: Mother, Daughter and a Newborn Baby Died in Fatal Car Accident