A deaconess has been arrested after she allegedly subjected her 14-year-old house-help to a series of brutal torture that has shocked Nigerians.
The woman who is identified as Mrs. Iyema Oyemola Oyewole a deaconess at Living Faith Church, Barnawa, Kaduna State was Apprehended by Operatives of the Kaduna Police command for torturing her 14-year-old house-help identified as Princess .
The victim has been living with the Oyemolas for a year now, Her father, who is friends with the culprit’s husband, had honored his friend’s request for her to stay with them since he doesn’t have accommodation due to the unrest in southern kaduna.
According to a source , “Mr. Oyewole begged for Princess to come and stay with them, promising that she would be well taken care of and sent to school. The woman even used holy water on the girl when she received her, so the dad thought his daughter was in the safe hands.
Months later, he called to speak with his daughter; the woman said he must speak with her in English and not Hausa, because she knew the daughter would likely spill. The call was closely monitored to prevent Princess from outing her.
Right from the day Princess landed in their house, she has been sleeping on the toilet floor without a wrapper and was given a cup to fetch water from the
toilet tap to drink in case she was thirsty.”
See Graphic Photos Below:
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Stories2020.10.30VIDEO: Villagers Exhume Man Corpse And Found Him Still Breathing One Year After His Burial
- News2020.10.307.0 Magnitude Earthquake Kills 4 In Turkey, Greece At Least 120 Injured (photos)
- Celebrity2020.10.30Desmond Elliot Turns Off The Comment Section Of His Instagram Handle
- Crime2020.10.30SARS Officers In Mufti Spotted Searching Phones Weeks After Disbandment Order (Video)